Our free elementary science worksheets are designed to supplement your homeschool lesson plans for a variety of science topics.
As you begin planning your homeschool science lessons for elementary grades, be sure to scroll through this list of printable science worksheets to see if we have any you can add to your activities.
This page is a work in progress. I’m adding to it on a regular basis. As I create new printable science worksheets, I’ll add them to this page.
Bookmark or pin this page so you can come back to it often to find what you need to supplement your homeschool lessons.
Elementary Science Worksheets
The homeschool printables featured below are listed in alphabetical order by theme. I thought this would be the easiest way to organize them since there are so many.
• Acorns and colorful oak leaves are sure signs that fall is on its way. Teach kids about the acorn life cycle with this worksheet pack.
• These no-prep printables are perfect for teaching the apple life cycle. Add them to your autumn homeschool plans.
• On April 30, you and your children can celebrate Arbor Day with these printable Arbor Day activities for kids.
• These free printable bat science activities are designed to help kids ages 6-10 learn more about these amazing nocturnal animals.
• This butterfly life cycle sequencing activity is a great way to teach your kids how caterpillars grow and transform into beautiful butterflies.
• These crab life cycle worksheets are a great way to teach young children about crabs and how they grow.
• These printable elephant activities for kids are designed to help kids ages 5-10 learn more about these amazing animals.
• Download and print this set of life cycle cut and paste worksheets to help review eleven different life cycles! Perfect for K-2 students.
• Pine trees make great Christmas trees. As you head into the holidays, teach kids about the life cycle of a pine tree and pine cones!
• Help kids connect with nature with this free printable life cycle of a plant cut and paste worksheet. It’s perfect for young learners. These life cycle activities are a great way to teach your kids how plants grow from seed to full grown plant.
• This life cycle of a sunflower printable is perfect for assembling a lapbook that will fit right into your summer science lessons.
• Fall has arrived, and it is finally pumpkin season! Investigate pumpkins with your kids with these pumpkin science worksheets for kids 4-8.
• These spider science activities are perfect for kids in elementary grades who are learning the parts of a spider, the life cycle of a spider, the anatomy of a spider web, and more.
• Add these shark food chain printables to your ocean or shark-themed unit studies. They’re perfect for Shark Week, too!
• Thanksgiving means it’s turkey time! As you head into the holidays, teach kids all about turkeys with these Thanksgiving turkey worksheets.
That’s it for now! Be sure to check back regularly as this post will be updated often to reflect my newest elementary science worksheets.
If you are looking for something specific, let me know!