Download and print this set of life cycle cut and paste worksheets to help review eleven different life cycles! Perfect for K-2 students.
Learning to sequence events is an important skill for young kids. When kids can sequence events, they have a better grasp of the world around them. And, they have a skill that is important for reading comprehension.
Life Cycle Cut and Paste Worksheets
This set of free homeschool printables is perfect for kids in preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary grades. When kids learn to sequence life cycles, they begin to connect with the world around them.
There are eleven life cycles featured in this set. They all follow the same pattern. Kids will color the sequencing discs on the right-hand side of the page.
Cut out the discs, and glue them in the correct order on the sequencing sheet. Then, kids can read back the sequence of each life cycle in the pack.
In this pack, you’ll receive the following life cycle sequencing worksheets:
• apple (perfect for autumn or plant studies)
• bat (perfect for autumn, Halloween, or animal studies)
• butterfly (perfect for spring, summer, or insect studies)
• flower (perfect for spring, summer, or plant studies)
• frog (perfect for spring, summer, pond, or animal studies)
• ladybug (perfect for summer or insect studies)
• pumpkin (perfect for autumn, Halloween, Thanksgiving, or plant studies)
• sea turtle (perfect for summer, ocean, or animal studies)
• spider (perfect for autumn, Halloween, or bug studies)
• strawberry (perfect for summer, food, or plant studies)
• sunflower (perfect for summer or plant studies)
Download Your Printables
This life cycle printable pack is only available to my readers. Click the button below, enter your information, and download your printables.