Do your kids like learning about their body parts? If so, you’ll love our My Body Parts Printables. They’re a fun and interactive way for kids to learn the names of their body parts.
Not only will they learn all about their body parts, but they’ll also improve their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Keep reading to download our free printables!
The science worksheets are designed to teach young children the names of their body parts and to help improve fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination as they cut and paste the body parts into the correct boxes.
My Body Parts Printables
This printable science pack includes four worksheets designed to help children practice reading the names of and identifying different body parts.
The worksheets as well as a matching game also help improve fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination as students cut and paste the body parts onto the correct name.
- Colored pencils or crayons
Completing the Worksheets
To complete the My Body Parts Printables, first, download and print the worksheets.
Then, have your child cut out the body parts and glue them into the correct boxes on the worksheet.
Finally, have your child color in the pictures of the body parts.
Differentiated instruction means that the teacher provides a variety of ways for students to learn and complete the same assignment.
For the My Body Parts Printables, you can differentiate instruction by allowing different students to complete different worksheets.
You can also allow students to reference a labeled human body poster as they cut out and paste the body parts.
Teaching Body Parts to Young Children
Many fun activities help children learn about their body parts. One way is to print out the free printables we have here.
Another way to learn is by playing games! There are many games that teach about different parts of the body. Children will have lots of fun learning this way!
Human Body Books for Kids
Some children’s books can help teach about human anatomy. These books might have pictures of people and their body parts. There might also be games and activities to help learn about the body.
We suggest checking out the following books to help your child learn about their body parts:
• The Big Book of the Human Body by Kidsbooks Publishing
• The Magic School Bus Inside the Human Body by Joanna Cole
• My Amazing Body: A First Look at Health and Fitness by Pat Thomas
By using our My Body Parts Printables as well as books, games, and activities from home, your child will be sure to learn all about their body parts in no time!
Activities to Teach the Human Body
There are many activities and games you can use to help children learn about their body parts. Here are some ideas:
• Have a scavenger hunt around the house, looking for items that relate to different body parts.
• Play a game of “I Spy” using body-related words like eyes, ears, and nose.
• Have a dance party that involves children using their body parts to move their bodies in different ways.
• Cut out the body parts from our printables and play a matching game with your child.
• Look in the mirror together, pointing out different parts of the face and body.
• Have your child draw a self-portrait and label the body parts.
By providing these fun activities and games, your child will be sure to learn all about their body parts in no time!
More Body Parts Activities
Do you need even more activities to add to your study of the human body? Try one or more of these.
- Human Body Worksheets
- Parts of the Body Worksheets
- Human Body Organs Printables from Living LIfe and Learning
- Human Eye Worksheets for Kids from Living Life and Learning
Learning about body parts can be fun and interactive with these My Body Parts Printables. Not only will kids learn the names of all their body parts, but they’ll also improve their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
So, grab your scissors and glue sticks and get ready to have some fun learning about body parts!
We hope you found this article helpful in teaching your kids all about their body parts. Be sure to check out our other printables for more educational materials!