These Llama Llama Loves Camping printable is so much fun for preschool and kindergarten kiddos.
These free printables feature worksheets that help preschoolers work on handwriting, counting, and more with their favorite llama in a red shirt.
Children love Llama Llama, and they love camping. Combine the two in this adorable picture book featuring Llama Llama and his friends on their first campout.
Llama Llama goes camping for the very first time and learns a valuable lesson: what seems scary can actually be super-duper FUN!
Llama Llama Loves Camping Printables
These print-and-go Llama Llama Loves Camping printables are perfect for young readers. They’ll love digging into the story with these activities.
Llama Llama Activities
Preschool and kindergarten children will love these hands-on activities, and they’re perfect for helping little ones engage with the story.
When reading Llama Llama Loves Camping, you can add one of more of these activities to your to-do list:
• This set of free printable camping worksheets are great for preschool and kindergarten kiddos to practice counting, writing, and more.
• Print these camping scavenger hunt clues before you head to the campsite. Can your kids find all of the items on the list?
• I’m always looking for easy crafts to do with my preschoolers, and this paper plate camping craft is perfect!
• If you love playing board games with your preschoolers, you’ll love this free printable camping snakes and ladders game.
llama llama book companion
Kids ages 3-7 will love diving into the story of Llama Llama and his friends. These print-and-go worksheets will help you do just that.
• Color and Trace – Color the pictures of Llama Llama and his friends. Then, trace the words at the bottom of each page.
• Counting – Count the marshmallows over each campfire. Identify the correct number.
• Color Words – Read the color words and color the tents accordingly.
• Letter Tracing – Trace the letters and words. Color the picture, if desired. Letters featured include Ff, Gg, and Mm.
• Dab It – Use dot markers to build each letter. Then, color the picture. Letters featured include l, b, and s.
• Beginning Sounds – Cut and paste the objects that begin with /l/.
• Tracing – Trace the lines from left to right.
• Cutting – Cut on the dotted lines from the bottom of the page to the top.