Print these no-prep Halloween worksheets for kindergarten to help your little ones work on math and literacy skills.
With these fun printables, kindergarten kiddos will work on addition, subtractions, CVC words, and more. Perfect for your October lesson plans.
These Halloween-themed printables are perfect for kids ages 5-7, but they can be used with younger who are ready and older children who need a little more practice.
There are worksheets that focus on number words, addition, subtraction, rhyming words, CVC words, and more.
Halloween Worksheets for Kindergarten
Because these worksheets are print-and-go, they are perfect for busy moms and homeschool co-op teachers. There is no prep work involved.
Kindergarteners will love working on a variety of math and literacy skills this October as they practice reading, counting, and more.
PREPARING THE WORKSHEETS
All you need to do to prepare these worksheets is print them out! It’s that easy.
However, if you’d like to make them reusable, you can laminate them after printing them out. Then, kids can use dry erase markers to complete each page.
Halloween Math Worksheets
- Addition Practice – Solve the problem, and color the answer.
- Subtraction Practice – Solve the problem and color the answer.
- Number Words – Read the number words, and color the matching number.
- Tally Count – Count the tally marks, and color the correct number.
- How Many to Ten? – Count the candy in the ten frame. How many more to make ten? Write the number.
Halloween Literacy Worksheets
- Rhyming Words – Color the two words in each set that rhyme.
- Ending Sounds – Name each picture, and color the ending sound.
- Beginning Sounds – Name each picture, and color the beginning sound.
- Middle Sounds – Name each picture, and color the middle vowel sound.
- CVC Words – Name each picture, and write the CVC words.
BOOKS ABOUT HALLOWEEN
It’s never too early to start getting into the Halloween spirit! Check out this list of great Halloween books for first graders.
From spooky stories to playful poems, these books will have your little ones giggling with glee.
You should be able to find these books at your local library. If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
Splat the Cat and the Pumpkin-Picking Plan – When Splat goes to the pumpkin patch with Seymour, he’s determined to find the biggest pumpkin ever. But when he finally does, Splat finds out the real challenge isn’t the pumpkin picking—it’s how to get the pumpkin home!
Pete the Cat: Trick or Pete – Pete loves Halloween and candy but not so much scary surprises. Follow Pete as he goes trick-or-treating from house to house and discover what is waiting behind each door.
Little Blue Truck’s Halloween – Beep! Beep! It’s Halloween! Little Blue Truck is picking up his animal friends for a costume party. Lift the flaps in this large, sturdy board book to find out who’s dressed up in each costume! Will Blue wear a costume too?
These Halloween Lacing Boards are designed to make learning fun. They’re great for teaching kids fine motor skills, precise hand movements, and how to focus their attention. Your children will have so much fun with this toy, they won’t realize they are learning.
This LEGO set features a Vampire with large fangs, movable claws, vest, bow tie and a billowing black cape, plus a small pet bat with movable wings!