Do your kids love to color? My daughter does, and we’re constantly on the hunt for new pages to print and color.
These free printable 4th of July coloring pages are perfect for the upcoming holiday. Not only do they provide children an opportunity to express their creativity, but they will also strengthen fine motor muscles in their hands.
These free printable for kids is perfect for use anywhere and anytime. You can use these in your home, school, or daycare.
Kids of all ages will love these festive coloring pages. They can use their favorite coloring tools – crayons, colored pencils, or markers.
4th of July Coloring Pages
To prepare these coloring pages, all you need to do is print them out on printer paper. Place them in a folder for your kids to access when they want to color.
This pack includes five different 4th of July images for children of all ages to enjoy.
Patriotic Activities for Kids
Are you looking for more patriotic activities for kids? If so, keep reading. I’ve got lots of great ideas for you and your kids to enjoy!
PATRIOTIC MOVIES FOR KIDS
I love incorporating videos into our lessons and activities whenever possible. They’re a great way to break from the books and worksheets that typically fill our lessons.
I also save them for rainy days or sick days that may crop up during the unit. Here are a few fun ideas for kids:
• This is America, Charlie Brown – From the voyage of the Mayflower to the bold exploration of outer space, join the Peanuts gang as they take you on a timeless journey through American history!
• Sgt. Stubby: An American Hero – A stray dog joins his master on the battlefields of World War I in this fact-based animated story.
• We Sign Patriotic Songs – Features American Patriotic songs that are not only sung, but are also performed with American Sign Language, ASL.
BOOKS ABOUT The 4th of July
Fill your book basket with a great collection of books about the 4th of July. Most of these books can be found at your local library or used bookstore.
If you have a hard time finding them, you can order them through my Amazon affiliate links by clicking the images below.
• My Fourth of July – Picnics! Singing! Fireworks! It’s time to celebrate the best day of all–the Fourth of July!
• Let’s Play I Spy 4th of July – In this I Spy 4th of July book, your child solves the task of looking for the right pictures. The answer will be given on the next page.
• The Night Before the 4th of July – It’s the night before the Fourth of July and all across the United States people are getting ready for hot dogs and fireworks. Decked in red, white, and blue, a family heads to a parade, hosts a backyard BBQ with friends and family, dodges an afternoon thundershower, and of course, watches a fireworks show.
• Download this free cut and paste Pledge of Allegiance words printable for your kids. They’ll work on fine motor skills while memorizing the Pledge.
• Entertain your kiddos with these fun printable patriotic games for kids! These are great for road trips and hot summer afternoons!
• Sensory play is a crucial part of child development. This patriotic playdough sensory kit encourages imaginative play and language development, while developing fine motor skills and building nerve connections in the brain. But most importantly, it’s fun!
• Kids will love these handmade, 4th of July themed play dough party favors. Kick off Fourth of July with this cute, lightly scented set! Sensory play doh is the perfect gift for boys and girls alike!