Autumn is a great time of year to study apples. This life cycle of an apple lapbook features seven activities designed to teach how an apple grows and the vocabulary associated with the process.
Students will enjoy the different pieces of this science lapbook designed for kids ages 5-8.
This lapbook includes the following activities:
- a supply list
- instruction page
- cover image
- What do plants need to grow? mini-book
- Recipes with Apples mini book
- Parts of an Apple labeling activity
- Life Cycle accordion fold book
- Apple Facts mini book
- Vocabulary Word cards
- Life Cycle spinner for review
The following skills are covered: