As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Strengthen motor skills with these free spring cut and paste worksheets. With a wide variety of spring themes included, you should be able to find something to fit your upcoming lesson plans.
Cut and paste worksheets are a great way to help kids strengthen fine motor muscles in their fingers and hands as they use scissors, squeeze a glue bottle, or twist up a glue stick.
In the list below, you’ll find cut and paste paper crafts, math and literacy learning pages, and more. All can be used with kids in preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary grades.
As a homeschool parent, you want do do everything you can to help your child succeed. One way to do that is by providing them with plenty of opportunities for practice.
Cut and paste worksheets are a great way to help your child practice their fine motor skills, which are important for many academic activities.
Spring Cut and Paste
Below, we’re sharing some examples of great worksheets that your child can use. Keep reading to learn more!
Do your kids love worksheets? My daughter does! There’s something about copying down the answers to a math problem or completing a writing prompt that makes her feel like she’s accomplished something big.
In some ways, worksheets are a necessary evil in our homeschool journey. But, thankfully, there are options for making them more fun – and less work.
Spring Picture Books
I love to find books to add to my homeschool lessons. Here are a few of our favorite spring picture books for kids!
You should be able to find them at your local library or used bookstore. If not, you can grab them from Amazon and have them shipped directly to your home.
• Worm Weather – Join in the rainy-day fun, as kids splash through the puddles, affecting another weather enthusiast, a nearby worm.
An imaginative and playful story, readers will love seeing the worm delight in the weather just as much as the kids.
• Fletcher and the Springtime Blossoms – Fletcher enjoys the sunny weather and the warmth of spring. But when he stumbles across snowy flakes gently floating to the ground, he spreads the news of winter’s return to all his friends. But spring is full of wonderful surprises for Fletcher and his friends.
• When Spring Comes – Before spring comes, the trees are dark sticks, the grass is brown, and the ground is covered in snow. But if you wait, leaves unfurl and flowers blossom, the grass turns green, and the mounds of snow shrink and shrink.
Spring brings baby birds, sprouting seeds, rain and mud, and puddles. You can feel it and smell it and hear it—and you can read it!
• This spring themed play dough kit will provide hours of creative and sensory based play for your little ones.
• Spring is just around the corner and this flower sensory tray provides endless opportunities for open ended play!